What is our service plan? It’s an annual membership in which LenAire, Inc. guarantees timely maintenance and tune-ups for the heating and air conditioning systems in your Shreveport or Bossier City, LA home. But that’s not all. As a member, you get to enjoy additional benefits and savings:
- Priority Service: As a member, your job is tackled ahead of others - for both routine and emergency calls.
- High-Performance Tune-Ups: Recommended by manufacturers and utilities, annual tune-ups help you save energy and avoid unexpected breakdowns. We will call you to set up an appointment when the service is due. So relax, it’s that easy!
- Discounts: You enjoy a 15% discount off regular priced services as long as your service plan remains active.
- Two-Year Part Replacement: Receive a two-year warranty on parts and labor. If a part that we replaced malfunctions within two years, we will honor that part at no charge.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the service we have provided, let us know. We will make every effort to fix the problem or you don’t pay!
- Service Plans are Transferable: If you are moving, you can either transfer your membership to your new home or transfer it over to the new occupants of the home you’re selling.
Why Invest in Annual Maintenance & Tune-Ups?
One of the most important benefits of our service plans is the regular maintenance reminders you receive from our team. Annual heating and AC system maintenance can help you achieve:
- Lower energy bills
- Extended HVAC system operation
- Less risk of unexpected breakdowns
What is Covered During a Maintenance Call?
Twice yearly tune-ups include:
- Calibrate operating pressures
- Test all safety controls
- Tighten & adjust electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check evaporator coil accessibility
- Test temperature difference
- Calibrate thermostat
- Clean & adjust burner assembly
- Check heat exchanger for cracks
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Clean & calibrate blower components
- Measure/test volts & amps on all motors
- Clean condenser coil
- Check primary & emergency drains
- Check filters
- Check carbon monoxide levels
- 1 system: $168.00/year
- 2 systems: $336.00/year
- 3 systems: $504.00/year