Are you worried about impurities in the air? Do you suffer from overwhelming allergy symptoms or other breathing problems? A UV air sanitizer will help purify and clean the air in your home so you can put an end to allergies acting up and protect your family from impurities in the air. LenAire, Inc. works with homeowners in the Shreveport and Bossier City, LA areas to provide exceptional air sanitizer services designed to improve your indoor air quality.
With an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, trust LenAire, Inc. with an whole-home dehumidifier service. Call us for transparent pricing!
How Does a UV Air Sanitizer Work?
UV air sanitizers use UV-C light to kill bacteria and other impurities that are flying through the air in your home. Even though you have air filters in your home, there is a chance that smaller particles and bacteria can make their way through. The air sanitizer passes over the air that comes through your air filter. As long as your HVAC system is turned on, the UV air sanitizer will also be turned on, killing up to 99.9% of the toxins found in the air.
What Are the Benefits?
Using a UV air sanitizer has numerous benefits and advantages for homeowners. Some of the most significant benefits include:
- Relief from allergy symptoms.
- Protection from airborne illnesses and disease-causing bacteria.
Most homeowners keep their doors and windows closed when the HVAC system is running. However, even opening and closing your front door when you enter and exit the house can invite bacteria and allergens into your home. Even stepping on your carpet releases dust and other particles every time you take a step. With a UV air sanitizer, these particles and impurities will get neutralized, leaving you feeling healthier and breathing better.
Bossier City residents trust us with their evaporator coil concerns. Book your next appointment with one of our reliable pros!
Why Choose LenAire, Inc.?
LenAire, Inc. helps homeowners with quality workmanship and also the following value-adding features and benefits:
- Free Estimates on New Systems: We provide free estimates so our customers never feel pressured to buy and can take their time to make the right choice.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Enjoy peace of mind knowing that all of our work is guaranteed. If there is an issue with your service, we will come back and fix the issue at no cost to you.
- Upfront Pricing: Our transparent pricing structure ensures that all billing and rate information is approved before work begins so you are never stuck with an unexpected bill.