Are you looking for a trustworthy furnace replacement service in Shreveport or Bossier City, LA? Look no further than LenAire, Inc. for all your electric and gas furnace replacement services. With 30 years of experience in the industry, our furnace specialists have the tools and know-how to offer comprehensive furnace services that will save you money in the long run.
Invest in a new heating system if your current unit is over 20 years old. Call us for same-day service and free estimates!
When Is it Time to Invest in Furnace Replacement?
Throughout the lifetime of your furnace, you will require some repairs and maintenance. However, there will come a time when repairs are no longer sufficient and you need to start thinking about calling a furnace replacement company. Here are some signs that a new furnace may be in order:
- If your gas or energy bills are rising, it’s time to think about professional electric or gas furnace installation.
- Frequent repairs in the past two years is another sign that replacement is necessary.
- A yellow or flickering pilot light is a sign of too much carbon monoxide in the system and should be followed up with an immediate new natural gas furnace installation.
- Cold spots in your home or uneven heating is a sign that replacement is needed.
What Are the Benefits of a New Furnace Installation?
While many homeowners avoid replacing their furnace because of the cost and hassle associated, for others it presents an opportunity to save money and get more efficient service. Another reason to replace the furnace is if the unit is over 20 years old. After that time, an aging furnace can start to develop cracks and leaks or start to cost more money in repairs and energy bills.
If you have dirty or clogged air filters it's better to get your heater repaired instead of replacing it. Book your appointment today with one of our experts!
Why Work with LenAire, Inc.?
When you work with us on your next furnace installation project, you will enjoy the following value-adding features and benefits:
- Free Estimates for New Systems: We take the time to carefully assess your problem and provide a free estimate for new system installations so that you don’t feel pressured into making a decision right away.
- Expertly Trained Technicians: Our technicians continually attend trainings on the latest cutting edge technology and methods so that you receive a full range of service options to meet your needs and budget.
- Upfront Pricing: Before we begin any work, we make sure you understand the cost of the service upfront. This eliminates any unwanted surprises at the end and ensures you know exactly what to expect from the very beginning.