LenAire, Inc. is the most trusted furnace repair service company in the Shreveport and Bossier City, LA areas. Whether you’re looking for a quick fix or a comprehensive heating furnace tune-up, we have the experience to get the job done right. Our qualified heating specialists have been helping the community with expert furnace services since 1987.
Invest in a furnace replacement if your home has cold spots or uneven heating. Call us for friendly advice and upfront pricing!
What Are Some Signs You Need Furnace Repair?
Nothing is more frustrating than experiencing a furnace failure on a cold night. Keep an eye out for the following signs that indicate a furnace problem that needs furnace service repair:
- Reduced heating or cooling capacity.
- No airflow coming from the registers.
- Strange noises coming from the unit.
- Water pooling around the system.
Any number of these signs indicate gas furnace repair or electric furnace tune-up is imminent in your home.
What Happens During Furnace Maintenance?
Furnace maintenance is an important part of homeownership. We recommend getting your furnace inspected at least once or twice per year to make sure everything is working safely. Some of the components that are inspected during annual maintenance include:
- The pilot light
- Air filters
- Gas valve, furnace control board and more
- Status of the thermocouple
- Blower motors and run capacitor
The best time of year to invest in furnace maintenance is in the fall before the temperature starts to drop. This way, if you need any home furnace tune-up services, we can get it done before it gets cold.
Fine-tune your heater with our heating maintenance service. Call us for 100% satisfaction guaranteed with no surprise fees!
Why Homeowners Trust LenAire, Inc.?
If you’ve worked with different furnace repair companies in the past, there are a few things you will notice when you work with LenAire, Inc. Our commitment to quality and passion for customer service is second to none. We also include the following unique features that add even more value to our work:
- Free Estimates for New Systems: Our customers never feel pressured to go ahead with any services because we provide free estimates for new systems so you can take your time and make the right choice for your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We are confident in the quality of our workmanship and the materials we use. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your service, then neither are we! Just let us know and we'll come back and fix the issue at no cost to you.
- Upfront Pricing: Our transparent pricing structure prevents unexpected or overpriced bills. All rates are discussed and approved before work begins.