The evaporator coil is one of the most important AC components in your air conditioning system. It works to cool and condense the returning air coming back to the system. This component can run into many problems that cause issues throughout your entire AC system. Luckily, LenAire, Inc. has 30 years of evaporator coil repair and installation experience to help protect Shreveport and Bossier City, LA homeowners from evaporator coil problems.
Our trained technicians can detect and solve all of your air handler problems on the same day. Call us for on-time service and competitive pricing!
Signs You Need Evaporator Coil Replacement or Repair
Watch out for the following problems with your AC system that indicate a potential issue with the evaporator coil:
- Uneven temperature in your home.
- The AC turns on and off repeatedly without making a difference to the temperature inside the home.
- Warm air coming out of the vents rather than cold air.
- Strange noises coming from the condenser unit as it strains to compensate for the broken or frozen evaporator coil.
- Unexpected clanging noises coming from the air handler.
Types of Evaporator Coil Services
Taking proper care of your evaporator coil requires professional service from experienced technicians. The evaporator coil services at LenAire, Inc. consist of three main components:
- Cleaning: If the evaporator coil becomes dirty or contaminated, it will freeze and stop working. Keeping the coil clean as part of your annual or bi-annual maintenance will keep it functioning properly.
- Repair: A broken evaporator coil should be repaired as soon as possible to reduce the damage throughout the rest of the system.
- Installation: If the evaporator coil is beyond repair, we will recommend a new evaporator coil installation to fix the issue.
Damaged fan motors and belts can cause your air conditioner to malfunction. Schedule an AC repair service with our team today!
Why Choose LenAire, Inc.?
When you need professional evaporator coil services from professionals who know what they are doing, contact LenAire, Inc. We are also proud to include the following features and benefits that give homeowners even more reason to work with us:
- Free Estimates for New Systems: With our free estimates, you can make sure you make the right choice for your upcoming installation. There is no pressure to commit to a service right away because you are never on the hook for any upfront costs.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Our technicians are continually being trained on the latest technology and processes so that you always receive the best, most cost-efficient options to meet your needs.
- Upfront Pricing: With our upfront pricing structure, homeowners are confident that the price they are quoted is the price they pay. You will never receive an unpleasant bill from us.