Are you looking for a better way to cool your home? Let the experts at LenAire, Inc. show you the benefits of a ductless mini-split AC system. These units are gaining popularity with homeowners in Shreveport and Bossier City, LA for numerous reasons. Give us a call today to find out if a ductless mini-split is right for you.
For trained and reliable technicians, call us for all of your home's indoor needs. We have the right tools to get the job done!
How Does a Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Work?
As the name suggests, ductless mini-split systems remove the need for ductwork in your home. They operate using a series of mini air handlers in each room of your home attached to a large condenser outside. Instead of pushing cold air through a vent system, a mini-split carried refrigerant through copper piping in your walls. From there, the mini air handlers mounted to the wall provide cool air to each individual room in your home.
What Are the Benefits of a Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Installation?
Using a ductless mini-split in your home comes with numerous benefits and advantages. Some of the most significant benefits include:
- Savings: It’s estimated that about 30% of the cooling power from your AC is lost in ductwork. Without ducts, you will be recouping that much more cooling power, resulting in better efficiency and a lower energy bill.
- Absolute Control: Unlike traditional cooling systems, a ductless mini-split gives homeowners the opportunity to control the temperature of individual rooms in their home. This means they are able to concentrate cooling power on rooms with high traffic while saving on rooms that are barely used.
- Easy to Use: Most mini-splits are controlled by a simple remote. This makes using your air conditioner as easy as changing the channel!
Dirty or clogged air filters are culprits of air conditioner issues! Call our team for an AC repair service with upfront pricing.
Reasons to Work with LenAire, Inc.
We include these following features and benefits designed to further enhance the customer experience and give clients, even more reason to choose us:
- Free Estimates for New Systems: We want to ensure our customers make the best decisions for their homes. We provide free estimates for new systems so can take your time and don't feel forced to make a decision right away.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Our technicians are trained in the latest technology and methods so that you always receive the safest installations and repairs possible.
- Upfront Pricing: Our pricing structure prevents awkward miscommunications and unpleasant billing experiences. All rates are discussed before the work begins.