Excess humidity in the home can present numerous issues that Shreveport and Bossier City, LA homeowners want to avoid. At LenAire, Inc., we specialize in expert dehumidifier service including installation and repair. These units are perfect for homeowners looking to reduce the humidity in their home and live more comfortably. If your home is overly humid, find relief with a dehumidifier installation today.
Choose our team for fast, same day service and free estimates on new systems. Call us for friendly second options today!
How Can a Whole-Home Dehumidifier Help Your Home?
Excess humidity in your home is not only uncomfortable, it can also be dangerous, presenting serious health concerns. Here are some of the ways that a dehumidifier can help in your house:
- Find relief from allergy symptoms, difficulty breathing and other respiratory diseases.
- Prevent mold growth and structural rot.
- Remove the sticky feeling from the air, which results in improved overall comfort.
- Prevent windows from dripping.
If you notice any of these issues in your home, a dehumidifier may be the solution you need.
Why Is a Whole-Home Unit Better than Portable Systems?
When it comes to installing a new dehumidifier, homeowners have a few options. They can either invest in a whole-home dehumidifier or purchase several smaller portable units. The better option, in most cases, is one whole-home dehumidifier. This is the better choice because it is more efficient and refined. A whole-home unit will reduce the humidity throughout your entire home without impacting the temperature rather than only reducing humidity in a couple of areas.
Invest on one of our annual heating and cooling maintenance plans. Lessen the risk of unexpected breakdowns when you join today!
More Reasons to Work with LenAire, Inc.
In addition to providing expert whole-home dehumidifier installation and repair services, our customers also get to enjoy the following value-adding benefits and features:
- Free Estimates for New Systems: Our free estimates are designed to make customers feel at ease. Without being on the hook for a fee upfront, you can take your time and make the right service decision for your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: While we are confident in the quality of our work, we also understand that things can happen. If you are not happy with a job we've carried out in your home, we'll fix it until it's right at no added cost to you.
- Upfront Pricing: With a transparent pricing structure, customers always know exactly how much their bill will come to. All rates are discussed and approved before work begins to ensure you will not receive any unpleasant bills after we've finished the job.