When it comes to producing significant positive results, LenAire, Inc. is the air handler company you can always count on. With 30 years of industry experience in Shreveport and Bossier City, LA, our technicians are trained and experienced in diagnosing difficult air handler problems and creating expert solutions that are effective and cost-efficient.
Get professional AC filter replacements to prevent allergy symptoms in your home. Book your appointment with us today!
Benefits of Air Handler Maintenance
The air handler is home to all the important AC components. Things like the air filter, evaporator coil, fans, belts, and numerous other components are all located in the air handler. This is why investing in air handler maintenance is so vital. By letting a professional look at the air handler, they can spot any potential issues or future problems before they cause serious damage to the AC system.
With annual maintenance, things like dirty evaporator coils or broken fans are easily spotted, preventing breakdowns, improving efficiency and ensuring that you won’t need to invest in an unexpected and costly air handler replacement.
Common Air Handler Repair Issues
Since the air handler is such an important component of your AC system, it means that when things with the air handler go wrong, it reverberates throughout the entire unit. Some of the most common air handler issues include:
- Contaminated parts from a dirty air filter will cause issues through the whole system since most components require absolute cleanliness to function.
- Common electrical problems can pop up, requiring repair.
- Overheating can occur from dirty filters to a faulty capacitor or control board.
- Frozen evaporator coils are caused by contamination, resulting in strain on the rest of the system and failure of other components.
Prevent mold growth and windows dripping in your home with a whole-home dehumidifier. Call us for same-day service!
Benefits of Working with LenAire, Inc.
If you’re looking for a fast and cost-effective service you can trust, count on the experts at LenAire, Inc. In addition to providing safe and consistent work, we also include the following value-adding features and benefits:
- Free Estimates for New Systems: Before committing to a new air handler installation, it would be worth your while to seek a second opinion.
- Upfront Pricing: With our upfront pricing structure, you will never receive an unpleasant or unexpected bill. All rates are discussed before work begins.
- Expertly Trained Technicians: Never worry about an untrained tech working on your home when you choose us because all of our technicians receive continual training on the latest tools and technology so that you enjoy the best and safest services the industry has to offer.