Your air conditioner is not designed to last forever. Eventually, it will need professional replacement services. When this time comes, trust the advanced technicians at LenAire, Inc. for all your air conditioning installation needs. We’ve been the number one air conditioning installers in Shreveport and Bossier City, LA since 1987.
Let our experts look at your air handler to spot and fix any issues before they cause damage to your AC system.
Signs You Need Central Air Replacement
In many cases, air conditioning repair is sufficient in order to fix most AC problems. However, if you experience any of the following issues, you may need to consider a central air conditioner installation instead:
- Grinding sounds coming from inside the unit usually indicates a replacement in the near future.
- Inconsistent cooling or excess humidity in your home is another sign that a replacement is needed.
- AC systems that are 10 years or older should also be considered for a new air conditioning installation service. After this time, the units lose efficiency and start to require more frequent repairs.
An air conditioning installation contractor like LenAire, Inc. will do everything they can to help save you money. If you notice these signs, call for a professional opinion right away.
What Are the Benefits of an AC Replacement?
When you invest in a new home air conditioning installation, the replacement unit will most likely be a high-efficiency system. What does this mean? Essentially, it means that the new unit will run at a much higher efficiency than your old model. This is beneficial for homeowners because it saves money on energy bills, reduces their carbon footprint and also leads to fewer breakdowns or repairs. A high-efficiency AC unit is always a sound investment for Bossier City homeowners.
Prevent breakdowns with heating system repairs from our reliable technicians. Schedule with us today!
Why Work with LenAire, Inc.?
Our services are honest, consistent and cost-effective. We also add more value to our work by including these unique features and service benefits:
- Free In-Home Estimates for New Systems: We take the time to visit your home and provide a free estimate for your new system installation. This way, you get a clear picture of the total cost and you don’t need to worry about paying any upfront fees.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Enjoy peace of mind knowing that all our work is guaranteed. If something has gone wrong with your service, we will come back and fix it at no cost to you.
- Upfront Pricing: With a transparent pricing structure, you can always expect to pay the price you are quoted. We never charge any hidden fees or extra service charges.