When you need a home AC repair service, call the AC tune-up company that more homeowners in Shreveport and Bossier City, LA trust with their local AC repair: LenAire, Inc. With 30 years of experience in the industry, we have the proper tools and knowledge to get your air conditioning repair service completed efficiently and cost-effectively.
Common air handler issues can come from contaminated parts in your AC system. With hassle-free scheduling, call us to get the job done!
Common Factors that Cause AC Repair
When it comes to an AC tune-up, Shreveport and Bossier City homeowners should learn to recognize the signs and common issues that create AC service and repair problems. Some of the most common issues include:
- Thermostat: The thermostat controls the temperature of the AC. If it starts to malfunction, you may notice your AC turning on and off without actually cooling your home.
- Dirty or Clogged Air Filters: Your AC requires a constant stream of clean, fresh air to operate efficiently. If the air filter is clogged or dirty, the system won’t work efficiently and some parts may stop working.
- Mechanical Problems: Other common central air conditioning repair issues are caused by mechanical problems such as damaged belts, fan motors and more.
Get your evaporator coil replaced if strange noises are coming from your air handler. Call our team for same-day service!
Benefits of Central Air Conditioner Maintenance
Working with an air conditioning maintenance service company has numerous benefits and advantages. For starters, by investing in annual or bi-annual AC maintenance, you could prevent countless AC unit repair issues and save hundreds of dollars in unexpected breakdowns.
Additionally, getting air conditioner service repair and inspections on a regular basis will also ensure that your AC system is working at peak efficiency. This will also save you money on your monthly energy bills. By paying attention to your AC tune-up and service appointments, your air conditioner will work more efficiently and reliably for longer.
Reasons to Work with LenAire, Inc.
When you call LenAire, Inc. for your next Shreveport or Bossier City AC tune-up, you will receive expert advice, quality workmanship and these following features and benefits:
- Free In-Home Estimates for New Systems: We provide free in-home estimates for new systems so that you can take your time and choose the service that is right for you and your needs and budget.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Our technicians are expertly trained in the latest technology to make sure you receive a full range of options when it comes to your heating and cooling services.
- Upfront Pricing: Our pricing structure is transparent so you always know what you are paying for.