What To Expect When You Call LenAire For Your Shreveport And Bossier City, Louisiana Area Home's Heating And Air Conditioning Needs
The best customer service available
When you call LenAire, a knowledgeable and courteous customer service manager will take your call and schedule your service appointment. In most cases, same day service can be arranged. If required, weekend and evening appointments can also be scheduled. We work to fit into YOUR time schedule. We'll phone you before we come so you will know when to expect our service technician to arrive.
Your LenAire heating and air conditioning service technician
- Will arrive at your home on-time with a fully stocked truck, wearing the LenAire uniform and a picture ID badge so you can feel safe knowing who's in your home
- All of our service technicians have passed our stringent hiring procedure which includes drug testing, profile testing and background screening – we only hire trustworthy, respectful individuals
- When required, our technician will wear the appropriate protective gear such as shoe covers to keep your floors clean, or if he has to go under your home you can expect to see him/her don a white crawl suit
- We will inspect your HVAC system, explain our findings, present the options available to you, answer all of your questions and give you firm pricing
- You control what work we perform and you approve all work and costs before work begins
After the work is complete
- When your technician is finished with the work, they will thoroughly clean up the work area
- Your technician will also make sure everything is to your satisfaction
- After the service technician leaves we'll call you to follow up on our work and make sure you are thrilled with our service
Heating and air conditioner repair, replacement and installation experts for your home – call 318-742-6230.